Aiva Dried Marjoram Whole / Marjoram Herb / Culinary Marjoram Leaves
- Aiva Marjoram is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. It has delicate, fragrant leaves and small, white, or pink flowers that bloom in the summer.
- Aiva Marjoram has a milder flavor than its close relative, oregano, and is often used in more delicate dishes where a strong flavor is not desired.
- Aiva Marjoram is used as a spice in cooking, adding a warm, sweet, and slightly bitter flavor to dishes such as soups, stews, sauces, and marinades. It is also commonly used to season meats, poultry, and vegetables.
- When cooking with marjoram, it’s good to add it near the beginning of cooking to allow its flavors to meld with the dish.
- We only sell the most recent spice that is stored in a weather-controlled facility so that you can get maximum freshness.
- This product is Non-GMOs, Non-ETO, and Aiva Products is a brand “Where You Can Trust”
3.5 oz, 7 oz, 14 oz